Come and read all about Year 4
Information for parents and carers from Miss Jones and Miss Scandone
Our Year 4 teachers are Miss Scandone and Miss Jones, Miss Price and Mrs Carney are our fantastic teaching assistants that help us with our work everyday.
- Reading– children are expected to try and read with an adult at least 3 times a week. Please ensure that you sign your child’s diary regularly to let us know your child has read. This will also go towards them achieving a reading stamp! Please ask the children about our reading at home initiative.
- Reading Eggs, My Maths and Hwb- Children all have passwords for these websites and apps. Please do encourage your children to use these digital platforms to support them with their learning.
- P.E – Both classes have P.E on Thursday.
- Uniform- Please check the uniform policy on the website to ensure the correct uniform is being worn. Can all uniform be clearly labelled with your child’s name and class.
- Home School Diary- It is important that the children bring in their diary daily. We use them consistently during the day. Please do use the diary to communicate any information you need to share with us.
What are children learning about in Year 4? Click here to find out more:
Useful Websites for Learning at Home